9/09/2005

The Eighth Station of the Cross Kebab House

Belle & Sebastian support the Warchild Organisation by recording a brandnew song "The Eighth Station of the Cross Kebab House" on a compilation called "HELP: A Day In The Life, Music that makes a difference". Other tracks include Radiohead, Gorillaz, Razorlight, Manic Street Preachers, Babyshambles, Kaiser Chiefs, Go! Team, Bloc Party, Mylo, Tinariwen, The Zutons, Maximo Park, Magic Numbers, Keane, Hard-Fi, Emmanuel Jal, Elbow, Damien Rice, The Coral, George & Antony and Coldplay.

It will be one of the fastest albums ever released because they started only yesterday and it's already available now, for downloading. Hopefully :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been searching for a while but have failed to find anywhere I can download the song from...I know this post is old but I've just been sent the link to it telling me i can download the song from it...which i can't i know but where can I do it from?

francessa said...

Did you look here?

http://www.warchildmusic.com/homepage.asp

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails