I was meme-tagged by Lydia.
Ok, the rules are:
- respond and rework
- answer questions on your blog
- replace one question
- and, on Lydia’s suggestion, tag three other blogs,
1. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be?
I Feel A Change Coming On.
2. Which item of clothing do you wear most?
Blue track pants.
3. When did you get up today?
5.20, as usual.
4. Last thing you bought?
A mobile phone – the old one was coming apart.
5. What are you listening to?
The rhythm of the rain. It’s actually raining outside, therefore I remembered the old Cascades song.
6. If you were a God or a Goddess, who would you be?
Concordia, the goddess of harmony. But I’m not the goddess type, I’d be a pixie.
7. Favourite holiday spots?
Belle & Sebastian will tell you:
8.Reading right now?
A thriller, The Carnival Master, by Craig Russell.
Wings of Desire by Wim Wenders.
11. First spring thing?
Put away the winter coat (only to fetch it again a few days later). This happens from February till April.
12. Funniest thing you saw in your life?
A photo of myself, sitting on a tree surrounded by bulls.
13. Who's your hero/heroine?
Yitzhak Frankenthal, an Israeli and Orthodox Jew, whose 19-year old son, Arik, was killed by the Hamas. He established the Arik Institute and is still working for peace and mutual understanding.
14. Share some wisdom?
Just do it.
15. If you were a tree, what tree would you be and why?
A larch. They love it cool and mountainous.
16. Fictitious characters who made a lasting impression on you?
Leopold Bloom in „Ulysses“
17. 4 words to describe you?
This woman is crazy.